BS EN ISO 14001:2015
Environmental Management Certification
Certification to ISO 14001 demonstrates that your organisation is committed to environmental issues and is proactively working to minimise its impact on the environment, for example by producing less waste, in the way it treats and handles waste, in increasing energy efficiency and in its use of natural resources.
Improve your organisations image with ISO 14001
ISO 14001 brings commercial advantages by enhancing the organisation’s public image. With many public and private sectors making ISO 14001 a requirement as a pre-qualification for those it works with, the standard will enhance your Companies competitive edge when seeking public and private sector tenders or applying for inclusion in the supply chain.
Continual improvement is built into all management systems standards, therefore ISO 14001 drives environmental improvements on an ongoing basis, leading to further cost savings and operational efficiency.
Benefits of introducing an Environmental Management System
- Increased Client confidence and company status
- Meet your legal obligations.
- Cost savings through improving efficiency, productivity and reducing waste. It assists legislative compliance which reduces risk.
- Control risk by demonstrating that you are committed to protecting the environment and have the appropriate control measures in place.
- Enables management of environmental performance by identifying and controlling environmental impact. This can be measured on an ongoing basis for further improvements.
How 3mj Consulting can assist your Business
3mj Consulting can guide you through the process, assisting your team to identify the requirements that are appropriate to your business and develop a system with your team producing all procedures, manuals and documentation and implement training as required.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Initial company review and gap analysis to identify and plan your required support
- Review operating procedures
- Set out an action plan for the client and 3mj Consulting to work towards
- Set target dates for completion of key tasks
- Modify or produce new manuals, procedures and documentation
- Supply continued support through the implementation process
- Provide or assist in the resourcing of identified training requirements
- Support with certification of welding procedures (WPQR) and welders (EN ISO 15614 series and EN ISO 9606 series)
- Support with RWC appointment or RWC training
- Carry out internal audits and pre-certification audit reviews
- Work with your Management Team
- Attendance at Notified Body Audit meeting