BS 99001:2022 certification
BS 99001:2022 has been developed as a supplementary document to BS EN ISO 9001:2015 for company’s operating within the build environment sector. It is not a replacement to ISO 9001 but has been developed to be implemented alongside ISO 9001 within the construction sector.
The purpose of the standard is to increase overall the quality and service delivery across the sector from concept to project completion including sustainability objectives.
The standard is structured to recognise the project-based structure of the sector and can be applicable to all interested parties within the supply chain including:
- Structural engineers
- Main contractors
It is applicable to systems relating to both the organization and the entire life cycle of projects under its control, including services, temporary works and built environment deliverables.
How 3mj Consulting can assist your Business
3mj Consulting can guide you through the process, assisting your team to identify the requirements that are appropriate to your business and develop a system with your team producing all procedures, manuals and documentation and implement training as required.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Initial company review and gap analysis to identify and plan your required support
- Review operating procedures
- Set out an action plan for the client and 3mj Consulting to work towards
- Set target dates for completion of key tasks
- Modify or produce new manuals, procedures and documentation
- Supply continued support through the implementation process
- Carry out internal audits and pre-certification audit reviews
- Work with your Management Team
- Attendance at Certifying Body Audit meeting